Shipping From Rona Fisher Jewelry
When Will I Receive My Jewelry?
If we have your item in stock we will ship within a few days of receiving your order.
If your special piece needs to be made to order, such as a ring in your particular size, this could take up to 3 weeks.
RUSH service is available; however, extra charges may apply.
We will contact you personally to confirm your expected arrival date and arrange any special services.
How do you ship?
We ship with a signature required upon delivery for your security. Ground shipping is complimentary.
(Express Service available for an additional fee)
USPS & Post Office Boxes: We regret we cannot ship to PO Boxes or via the Postal Service.
PA Residents: Applicable taxes will be added.
Shipping to Rona Fisher Jewelry
Sending Us Your Valuables For Custom Work
Rona Fisher (do not write “jewelry” on the box!)
1400 N. American Street Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Additional shipping instructions:
- Ship in a box (not an envelope).
- Please ship via UPS; the post office is unreliable in our neighborhood. (You could use FedEx– insurance value is limited to $500.)
- Insure the package for current replacement value.
- Need advice on the value? Email your certificate(s) or provide the size, carat weight, color etc. for Rona.
- Ship during the week so the package is not warehoused over the weekend.
- Please include your contact info inside the package.
- Shoot us an email once you ship so that we can keep an eye out for your package!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call us at Rona Fisher Jewelry: 215-627-3848.